"LITTLE NOTES" Writing Time & "Sleep" Parent Education Talk (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
"LITTLE NOTES" writing time & Parent Education on "SLEEP" talk
A dedicated time for the little ones to have time with you to write cards for your loved ones.
- Age Level: Your little one must be able to write lines on paper with your assistance
- We will provide a set of complementary cards appropriate for their writing level.
- There will be cute little stools and mats for the little ones to sit and write their cards in our gallery gardens but you are welcomed to bring your own blanket
- Special presentation on "Sleep" by local Postpartum doula Noeleen Lang of Doula Basics
- Attendees will receive a complementary #Noleo 3 in 1 diper care product from Doula Basics
* Please Covid-19 guidelines are being followed this is an outdoors event masks required for those not vaccinated.