"LITTLE NOTES" Writing Time & "Sleep" Parent Education Talk
Time & Location
About the Event
"LITTLE NOTES" writing time & Parent Education on "SLEEP" talk
A dedicated time for the little ones that are just starting to scribble to have time with you to write cards for your loved ones.
- Your little one must be able to write lines on paper with your assistance.
- We will provide a set of complementary 'My First Scribbles" cards
- There will be cute little stools and mats for the little ones to sit and write their cards in our gallery gardens but you are welcomed to bring your own blanket
- Special presentation on "Sleep" by local Postpartum doula Noeleen Lang of Doula Basics
- Attendees will receive a complementary #Noleo 3 in 1 diper care product from Doula Basics
- You are welcome to bring your favorite beverage from one of our many coffee shops in the area
* Please remember all Covid-19 guidelines are being followed, social distancing and masks required